The back-to-school selling season is here, and if you’re looking for a way to increase your Amazon sales, now is the time to create back-to-school product bundles!
Back-to-school sales represent a $74 Billion dollar market, with more and more busy parents doing their back-to-school shopping on Amazon this year.
And product bundles are in demand!
Busy parents don’t have the time to run all over town (or the web) chasing down individual products…
As one shopping weary mom said an Amazon product review…
You could buy the components for much less money, but, to be honest, I just didn’t feel like going the 30 miles to Wal-Mart to get this stuff, so instead I bought the kit and used my Prime Membership free shipping option.
Creating a well-thought out product bundle that anticipates what shoppers will buy together, provides Amazon merchants with a wealth of opportunities for increasing summer and fall sales.
Demand for back-to-school bundles are currently top product searches on Amazon…
School supply kits for all ages are in demand.
And there are many more searches for niched school supply kits!
Theme by age, gender, interest, sports, favorite movie, color, subject and more!
The college dorm room supplies market is HUGE.
There are opportunities in every category including: Home and Kitchen, Beauty, Office Products, Grocery and more!
In fact there are so many different opportunities for back-to-school bundles that we recently added a brand new BONUS list of 30 hot Back-To-School Bundles to our Amazon Bundles program.
Year after year, Back-to-School product bundles are consistent top sellers on Amazon.
There are so many ways you can bundle back-to-school products on Amazon, the possibilities are endless…
A college dorm shower tote filled with toiletries can be created and themed in a variety of ways!
Theme it by:
- Toiletry type: Sport, Organic, a specific brand of products
- Specific scent toiletries (citrus, vanilla, fall scents) etc.
Or a Dorm Room Survival Kit…
Include items like:
- Book light
- Caffeinated gum
- Eye mask
- First-Aid Kit
- Laundry Bag
- Sewing Kit
- Air freshener
- Multi-size screwdriver
This Kindergarten supply kit is getting rave reviews and sales!
And sourcing components for a bundle like this is easily done using your own sourcing channels!
Source your bundle components from your existing wholesale suppliers or via retail arbitrage or private label channels!
Whether you’re new to selling on Amazon or are an established merchant, product bundling offers multiple benefits to your business:
- Create a top selling bundle on any budget!
- Build a product bundle using your current method of sourcing
- Sell your bundle at higher margins (or faster volume) because you have a unique, in demand product
- Get several unique bundles up and selling multiple units a day!
- Own the Amazon product page and the Buy Box (and keep the competition off the page)
- Create seasonal bundles and and capitalize on high-seasonal demand
- Repurpose saturated inventory on Amazon without having to go looking for new suppliers
- Sell everything from entry level bundles to premium bundles to customers in all Amazon categories
The benefits are easy to see, but…
You Can’t Put Just Any Two Products Together, Call it a Bundle, and Hope they Sell (they won’t)
This is the biggest issue I see with poor selling bundles on Amazon is that sellers bundle together products that no one wants!
You must create bundles that provide compelling value to the customer.
There are 10 bundle models that have been proven to sell consistently on Amazon. I explain out how to create each of these on our Amazon Bundles program.
In addition to knowing what to bundle, you need to know how to bundle it.
- Poor images, the wrong images, bad product page titles, feature bullets that don’t actually SELL the benefits of the bundle, all play a factor in bundles that don’t sell.
- Bundles that DO sell have well–optimized product pages that do a great job of showing the buyer how the bundle will benefit them!
Since we’re in the back-to-school selling season, there is no time for trail and error on creating your profitable back-to-school bundle.
If you want to fast-track your bundle creation and avoid trail and error, our Amazon Bundles program can get you up and running with your next bundle quickly.
Now you can learn step-by-step how to create your own profitable back-to-school bundles with Amazon Bundles!
The Back-to-School selling season is a prime opportunity to increase your sales.
And the RIGHT kind of bundles can add thousands of dollars to your bottom line…
Create one bundle, or create multiple bundles…
Product bundling is a skill that you will use all year around for every season!
Master your bundling skills now, and you’ll be prepared to create bundles during the back-to-school season, right into the holiday selling season and beyond.