Step-by-Step Amazon Trainings
Private Label & Importing: Insider Tips & Best Practices
Join Peter Zapf, Director of Education at Global Sources and I, as we walk step-by-step through the process of selecting, sourcing and importing product from China.
- The 3 kinds of private labeling: Private labeling existing products vs “tweaking” existing products vs creating your own designs
- How to purchase “trail orders” (and get the factory to say yes!)
- Selecting “lower competitive” product categories
- The best way to approach a supplier (most people are doing this wrong)
- Why your knowledge of the product line makes a difference in the supplier’s response
- Negotiating MOQ quantities/pricing
- Sourcing Agents – when is it necessary to hire one and how to find them
- How to build relationships with China suppliers
- How to pay a supplier
- Why factory inspections are critical (and how to do them)
- Understanding product quality levels
- Requesting product modifications (color, features)
- Patent research
- Getting product into the USA
- Air/ocean logistics
- Managing supply chain costs to minimize landed cost
- How to best use Global Sources
Smart Sourcing: 31 Best Practices for Expanding a Profitable Product Line
Your product line is the engine of your business!
In this step-by-step video training you’ll learn the Product Line Expansion formula for expanding your product line and increasing your sales and profits.
The Product Line Expansion formula is broken down into three phases. Within those phases, you learn step-by-step what to do to expand your product line and do it with an eye towards maximizing margins.
- The 3 Phases of Product Line Expansion
- The Step-by-Step Product Line Expansion Formula
- 31 Best Practices for Expanding a Profitable Product Line!
- How to Find Additional Products to Sell on Amazon
- What You Need to Know & Do to Spot Product Pockets of Opportunity
- Sourcing Products Both On Amazon & Off Amazon
- How to Get Trend Information and Product Sourcing Ideas Sent to You for FREE!
- And more!
Whether you source wholesale, private label or both, this training is where your product line expansion starts!
Fast, Simple Ways to Get More Sales From Pinterest
There have been some big changes on Pinterest this year! As a marketer, these changes play to your advantage IF you know how to leverage them.
And there are now fast, simple ways you can take advantage of these changes to get more sales from Pinterest!
- What’s changed on Pinterest in 2016 and how these changes open up new, easier ways to get more sales from Pinterest
- Fast, Simple Ways to Get More Sales From Pinterest
- How to get your product pins picked up in Pinterest’s Smart Feed and shown to the people who are most likely to buy from you
- How you can use Pinterest to sell more products in just 10 minutes a day
- The #1 think you MUST do when pinning your products from Amazon (get this wrong and you may as well not pin a thing
- How to get sales from Pinterest without having a big following!
- How to sell from Pinterest without having a fully built out Pinterest profile (this is GREAT news for Pinterest beginners)
- The type of pin that gets more engagement and repin than all others (how to create it and when to use it)
- How to get a group of people to re-pin your pins and maximize visibility of your products!
- How Shopify users can increase their sales immediately with Pinterest
- Pinterest Ninja tips to get your Pinterest boards ranked at the top of Pinterest search for your target audience
- How to SEO (Search Engine Optimize) your Pinterest boards to get picked up in the new Smart Feed
- How to SEO your pins to get picked up in the new Smart Feed
- What NOT to do to your pin descriptions (do this and people won’t read them)
- Which products to pin and how to make your successful pins even more successful!
- How to market on Pinterest on the go!
The biggest change in product marketing this year is the importance of lifestyle images.
While the standard “ecommerce white background” image is required for your primary product image on Amazon, it’s lifestyle images that also do the job of selling your products on Amazon, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and other social venues.
Even adding a few lifestyle images to your Amazon product page will increase your conversion to sales.
In this training you’ll learn how to select, create and use lifestyle images successfully in your marketing.
- What are lifestyle images
- Why are they important to the success of your online sales
- How to create lifestyle images that sell!
- Where to use lifestyle images most effectively
- The 5 types of lifestyle images
- Simple ways to create (or have someone else create) your lifestyle images
- And more!
This Masterclass is chock full of examples of lifestyle images.
You’ll learn how to simply, easily and inexpensively create lifestyle images that sell your products!
The end result? You’ll be able to start using high-converting lifestyle images in your marketing today.
Copyright © 2017 Lisa Suttora | All rights reserved