Your Amazon product page is your salesperson. It goes to work for you 7x24 selling your product.
A well written and optimized Amazon product page can add thousands (or tens of thousands) to your bottom line.
Without a product page that is SEO optimized to rank on Page 1 of Amazon search for multiple top-searched keyword phrases, and optimized to convert visitors to a sale , you’re losing sales and revenue every day…
- New Amazon pages must now be 100% relevant to the product being sold in order to achieve Page 1 ranks
- Amazon is applying hidden penalties to pages that have Terms of Service violations
- If your page doesn’t achieve a Page 1 rank for at least 5-10 top keyword phrase, you’re product won’t sell as much as it could (if anything at all)
- If your product page doesn’t convert to a sale, Amazon pushes pages with a low conversion rate down in search (and of course, you’re also getting no sales)
- A poorly written product page also negatively affects your Amazon Sponsored Ads…
- If your page isn’t relevant to the product you sell, even though you’re running Amazon Sponsored Ads, they won’t be shown (or in very limited amounts – no matter how high you bid), killing product visibility
And worst of all…
A recent Compete Digital Study revealed that if your product page is not ranked on Page 1 of Amazon Search for any given keyword phrase less than 20% will continue to Page 2 to view those search results.
Most Amazon sellers lack the skills, time or team, to properly optimize an Amazon product page for search and conversion.
This leaves you with:
- Product pages that don’t achieve a Page 1 rank in Amazon search
- Pages that aren’t converting to sales (or selling as much as they could be)
- Inventory that isn’t getting listed on Amazon (leaving you with money sitting on the shelf)
- Pages that violate Amazon’s Terms of Service, triggering a page or account suspension
And it doesn’t stop there…
- Many sellers have outsourced product page creation to overseas VA’s with dismal results
- Others have inadvertently paid black hat page optimizers to create their pages, only to find the pages taken down by Amazon
- Still others have paid $600 – $700 to have ONE page optimized, only to end up with a page that was so poorly done it was unusable, or even worse, triggered an account suspension
How Much Would a Highly Ranked, Highly Converting Amazon Product Page Worth to Your Sales?
Over the past 10 years, I’ve created and optimized more than 2000 Amazon product pages for both my own products and those of my consulting clients. With 16 years experience selling on Amazon, I know how to write product pages that sell.
Now I’m bringing this expertise to your product pages.
I have I have trained our optimization specialists from the ground up, on my 12 Zone Amazon Product Page Creation & Optimization methodology. – Lisa Suttora
Here are the skills, knowledge, and experience we will bring to your product page:
- In-depth knowledge based on years of experience and ongoing testing on how Amazon indexes and ranks product pages
- Testing & tracking of real-world page results based on our in-house testing and tracking each year
- A deep understanding of every Amazon category from both a buyer and seller perspective
- Specific focus on writing mobile friendly pages (72% of Amazon buyers purchase from a mobile device)
- Expert knowledge on how to position your product against the top sellers in your category
- Amazon SEO expertise – including all the unpublished SEO policies Amazon doesn’t tell you about
- Know how to write Amazon specific sales copy – (writing copy for Amazon is NOT like writing it for a website)
- Staying on top of the latest page optimization technicalities and policies that Amazon doesn’t publish publicly
An experienced, knowledgeable US based optimization team led by Lisa Suttora:
- US based team of optimization specialists
- Professional copy writers
- Personally trained in my 12 Zone Amazon Product Page Creation & Optimization Methodoly
- In-depth experience in Amazon competitive analysis
- Our optimization specialists have experience selling in the Amazon marketplace, page optimization, SEO, and written marketing communications experience
How we optimize each product page:
- We perform a complete competitor analysis prior to starting your page
- We know exactly how your product should be positioned for maximum sales, before we begin work on your page
- 4 source keyword research to determine the top searched mainstream and long-tail keyword phrases that will get your product found and ranked on Page 1 of Amazon’s search results
- Your page will be optimized for high relevance to meet Amazon’s current page optimization standards
- All Amazon Product Pages will be optimized to meet Amazon’s TOS. We do not use any black hat/grey hat optimization strategies.
- Your page will receive Lisa Suttora’s stamp of approval, as the final step in the process.
What you’ll get with each page optimization:
- A single page either created from scratch or optimization of an existing page
- A fully optimized product Title, optimized for search and conversion
- 5 fully optimized Feature Bullets , optimized for search and conversion
- A fully optimized Product Description. Even though Amazon currently does not use the Description field to rank your product, we optimize it for both search and conversion
- Image optimization recommendations for Primary Image, Supplemental Images, and Lifestyle Images
- Pricing optimization recommendations
- Additional marketing strategies to help increase your sales
- Upon purchase of a page optimization you’ll receive an in-depth online Product Data form to complete with all relevant information about your product
- Note: This form must be fully completed to begin your page optimization
- You must be the page owner and have full access to updating/creating your product page in order to use this service
- Once received we will begin your page optimization
- Our turnaround time changes based on seasonal volume. Our current turnaround time is 3 weeks from the date we receive your completed Product Data Form.
What Our Customers Are Saying
We’re dominating Page 1 for our category and, having a hard time keeping our best seller in stock! Thank you for all you do!
Update 6/2017: The page you created is now doing $69K a month in sales. This page and the others you optimized dominate page 1 of search for multiple searches.
Lisa, I wanted to follow up on our page optimization. It’s been just under two months since you optimized our [product withheld] page. In that time we merged all 4 individual listings into a variation listing as your team recommended, and updated the page optimization. We were selling approx $1000 a month on the original page. This month we hit $16,000 in sales! So far a 10,000% return on what we paid you to optimize our page. Needless to say, we’re blown away. We have 7 more pages headed your way. THANK YOU!
I just uploaded the optimized listing for my new product and six hours later my first sale has already come through!! So excited!
UPDATE: In one week, we are already 30% sold out of one variation!
Lisa, we uploaded our newly optimized product page three weeks ago. This morning I woke up to find the page is now ranking on Page 1 for three of our top phrases! Sales are increasing and the launch is going well! Very excited!
From $0 to #1 New Release in 2 weeks! I can’t thank you enough!
Supplements, Ingestibles, Over the Counter Medical Creams (for humans or pets)
Due to legal and FDA compliance issues, we do not optimize pages for supplements and other medical ingestible products.
International Product Pages
At this time we are only optimizing product pages for Amazon.com only (no international site pages)
Page optimizations may be cancelled within 14 Days for a full refund, and must be requested PRIOR to our team starting work on your page.
Once your page has been optimized, if you have any questions about your optimization we are here to help!